- Site Tools
- Net info
- FAQ/Swap and Shop
- Members D/L
- Annual Picnic
APRS.fi Call Sign Lookup
QRZ Callsign Search
ShoutBoxLast Message2 days, 16 hoursago1 guest is online.
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- VE6BLD : Fall Tour to VE6BGT This fall on Sunday September 21st we are having a tour of the home brewed Moon Bounce station of Skip VE6BGT. Please be at Skips by 1.00PM to start the tour. The driving directions from Red Deer are shown on the map
- VE6BLD : The September General Meeting will be held at the Eastview Community Center in east Red Deer.The address is 120 Ellenwood Drive west of 30 Ave and north of 39 Street. Please be there by 7.15 as the meeting starts at 7.30.
- VA6LDY : VE6RAK: I had posted the winners back in June. I re-posted it today. Don't know what happened.
- VE6RAK : Who were the winners of the prizes?
- VE6CIA : Radioworld Canada's Radio and GPS Experts are attending next weeks CAARC picnic
- VE6CIA : guest 843 about ve6bja call me 403 343 1930
- Guest_843 : Hi I Have an antenea in the back yard ,It belogs to my late husband VE6BJA . My question is am I obligated by law to take it down because neighbours say they can not sell theit house because of the antena ? Thanks for an answer
- Guest_746 : nice site.i found many readable site in here. «link»
- VE6CIA : «link»
- VE6CIA : CAARC general meeting wed. May21 7:30pm at The Canadian Red Cross office 5301 43 St Red Deer
- VE6HRY : Calgary Sports Car club is need of radio operators. The rally is May25th in Radium and if they can get coverage will have to cancel. Contact me via email for details «email»
- VE6BLD : site speed is now back to proper speed
- VE6ATO : testing new site speed here now....
- VE6CIA : ve6mim de ve6cia kn
- VE6CIA : Check out this site. Not spam like the ones below. «link»
- Guest_1357 : Christmas social was nice, VE6SYL
- VA6LDY : Looking for feed back from the Christmas Social. «email»
- VE6MIM : CQ....cq....cq
- VE6BLD : CAARC Christmas Pot Luck Supper will be held on Sunday December 1 Christmas party will be moved to Eastview Community Center in Red Deer. Please bring a food item dish and or dessert. The club will provide the turkey, ham and other fixings. If possible please bring a cash donation for the Salvation Army. We meet at the hall from 5:00PM until supper around 6:00 PM.
- VE6CIA : Be sure to get in the draw for a free dual band handheld this month
- VA6LDY : There has been some confusion about which Sandy was in an accident. I have been given permission from Jeff JL to clarify it was SJT. Sandra Tustian is in the Royal Alex hospital in Edmonton and is not accepting any visitors at this time. Her recovery has been very slow given the extent of her injuries. On behalf of the radio world we extend our prayers in this time of waiting and for a complete recovery.
- VA6LDY : There has been some confusion about which Sandy was in an accident. I have been given permission from Jeff JL to clarify it was SJT. Sandra is in the Royal Alex hospital in Edmonton and is not accepting any visitors at this time. Her recovery has been very slow given the extent of her injuries. On behalf of the radio world we extend our prayors in this time of waiting and for a complete recovery.
- VE6BLD : The Annual General meeting of CAARC will be on Wednesday November 20 at the Search and Rescue building in Red Deer on the corner of 19th Street and 40th Ave. This is the annual general meeting so please be in attendance to cast your vote for the new executive for the club. The meeting will start at 7:30 so please be there by 7:15. See below for directions.
- VE6SNL : Special Events ClubStation OQ4CLM (Canadian Liberation March) is on the air 16 Oct-15 Nov 2013. All bands all modes. This is a yearly celebration of the liberation of Knokke-Heist Belgium by Canadian Forces in WWII. For all the info including the history of the CLM please visit www.qrz.com/db/o q4clm and/or the online log; which will tell you this year’s contact history and the frequency’s at www.hamlog.eu/oq 4clm. I had the privilege of working from that station in 1992 while stationed in Ger
- VE6DE : Our Scout Club has a 100 foot tower for givaway next month... 15 ft across base, triangular, free standing, bolts together. anyone interested contact me at @rac.ca.
- Guest_3692 : «link»